My temperature dropped from high-to-mid 98s down to 98.2... for some reason this really bothered me. I waited a few minutes and tested again to see if my earlier numbers were higher because I had been awake longer before testing. Nope... still 98.2.
So then I checked my previous charts to see if my temp drops low before a period.... it does go down a bit. BUT 98.2 is still above every other coverline I've had. So, that still looks positive?
Decided that since I can't take a test this morning, I'd use my deck and see what I came up with. Was sure of the question before I grabbed the deck. "Am I pregnant?" I shuffled, and happened on the thought that I would get some sort of random hint-y card about how my future dreams will come true or something... but continued to shuffle until it felt right, stopped, fanned, laid my hand over the cards and selected. Ostara. Fertility goddess. "This card signifies pregnancy."
So, there's that.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment